New kinds of data often challenge organizational forms. Home health monitoring devices present an exciting opportunity to create and use new forms of health data. However, health information, like all data, is embedded in organizationally and socially complex relationships and environments. This project, funded by Intel, examines the social, organizational and institutional arrangements around emerging consumer-oriented digital health tools and applications. The key questions in the research point to the tensions between institutions (e.g., health care systems) and individuals (e.g., hackers, technologists, consumers) in the generation and control of data, especially in a moment of transition in the U.S. health care system.
- @page88 "All I needed was someone to talk me into it" 10:33:48 PM July 27, 2021 from Twitter for Android in reply to page88 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @e_b_bobadilla Measuring spoons, measuring cups, tupperware lids, pots and pans. The box. 10:30:18 PM July 27, 2021 from Twitter for Android in reply to e_b_bobadilla ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @rtulshyan @IjeomaOluo BRAVA!!!!! So excited for this! 02:21:40 PM July 27, 2021 from Twitter for Android in reply to rtulshyan ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @trishgreenhalgh Now that is special. 01:09:20 PM July 27, 2021 from Twitter for Android in reply to trishgreenhalgh ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ysabelgerrard Just pick up pink temporary hair coloring to celebrate. Congratulations 12:56:44 PM July 27, 2021 from Twitter for Android in reply to ysabelgerrard ReplyRetweetFavorite