New kinds of data often challenge organizational forms. Home health monitoring devices present an exciting opportunity to create and use new forms of health data. However, health information, like all data, is embedded in organizationally and socially complex relationships and environments. This project, funded by Intel, examines the social, organizational and institutional arrangements around emerging consumer-oriented digital health tools and applications. The key questions in the research point to the tensions between institutions (e.g., health care systems) and individuals (e.g., hackers, technologists, consumers) in the generation and control of data, especially in a moment of transition in the U.S. health care system.
- @lnakamur And walls. There is always room on the walls. 08:37:32 AM September 20, 2021 from Twitter Web App in reply to lnakamur ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @lnakamur My gardening style is eclectic English granny cottage. 08:37:06 AM September 20, 2021 from Twitter Web App in reply to lnakamur ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Timeline break? Cobea scandens growing on my garden wall. https://t.co/glYOh6xypB 07:44:24 AM September 20, 2021 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @ftripodi I share your anger. Wishing you and yours speedy and full recovery 02:11:56 PM September 19, 2021 from Twitter for Android in reply to ftripodi ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @lnakamur (And something something cement pour with new stone on top) 02:08:51 PM September 19, 2021 from Twitter for Android in reply to lnakamur ReplyRetweetFavorite