I gave a keynote address at an annual research symposium on built environments held by the College of Architecture at Texas A&M. My colleague Carrie Dossick and I spoke on how visualization and communication tools can address problems at construction jobsites.
Keynote Address at Texas A&M on Jobsite Communication
- 50% of the first UK Covid patients admitted to ICU have died. But please, tech bro armchair virologist, tell me aga… https://t.co/MyfEbKOFZj 03:31:20 PM April 02, 2020 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @elizabethcatte "Those poor fools who have to drive to the post office, the store while we shelter in place in our second homes." 03:19:12 PM April 02, 2020 from Twitter for Android in reply to elizabethcatte ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @clarehayns Thank you for this one! Not an easy one to make sense of, but you handled well! 07:21:36 AM April 02, 2020 from Twitter Web App in reply to clarehayns ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @paul_scharre Congratulations! 04:32:26 PM April 01, 2020 from Twitter for Android in reply to paul_scharre ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @davekarpf @kesearles @nikkiusher @ThomasJBillard @kreissdaniel @Chanders @rasmus_kleis @WMRine @rocofoucault… https://t.co/QvhhHIG44O 04:31:00 PM April 01, 2020 from Twitter for Android in reply to davekarpf ReplyRetweetFavorite