I gave a keynote address at an annual research symposium on built environments held by the College of Architecture at Texas A&M. My colleague Carrie Dossick and I spoke on how visualization and communication tools can address problems at construction jobsites.
Keynote Address at Texas A&M on Jobsite Communication
- RT @MCTDCambridge: How can we defend human rights in the digital age? Watch this discussion on the power balance and risks between digital… 09:35:58 AM December 05, 2022 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MCTDCambridge: Tomorrow! How can we create practical guides for interdisciplinary + responsible data science? Join us + @DigitalEthno… 07:17:40 AM December 05, 2022 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @digitalgoodnet: We are seeking a highly motivated, professional and organised individual to join the Digital Good Network as a Network… 03:11:22 AM December 04, 2022 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @digitalgoodnet: Are you working in brand + web design/development? We invite tenders for an exciting branding and web development proj… 11:28:08 AM December 02, 2022 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @DanielHall__ https://t.co/xyrFzqqEBi 10:01:24 AM December 02, 2022 from Twitter Web App in reply to DanielHall__ ReplyRetweetFavorite