My paper with colleague Dr. Carrie Dossick won the “Best Paper Award” at the 2014 conference of the Engineering Project Organization Society. The paper is published in the peer review conference proceedings and is available here.
Award: Best Paper at EPOS 2014
By Admin in Articles, Chapters, Proceedings, Grants and Awards, Peer Reviewed Conference Proceedings on .
- @tressiemcphd Klobuchar: VP of Planning and Budgeting who rolled out Activity Based Budgeting making everyone's job… https://t.co/vSIHLkjtKQ 12:42:56 PM February 26, 2020 from Twitter Web App in reply to tressiemcphd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @tressiemcphd Sanders is Noam Chomsky, the path breaking professor that has a time-consuming hobby that no one else… https://t.co/wyji1ucJ1Z 12:38:11 PM February 26, 2020 from Twitter Web App in reply to tressiemcphd ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @clarehayns For some reason, that link was broken for me but this one worked: https://t.co/YUL8SjcQla 03:06:48 AM February 26, 2020 from Twitter for Android in reply to clarehayns ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @AristidouAngela Yes! 02:17:09 AM February 26, 2020 from Twitter for Android in reply to AristidouAngela ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @danielradosh The lady doth protest too much, methinks. 11:53:48 PM February 25, 2020 from Twitter Web App in reply to danielradosh ReplyRetweetFavorite