I’m proud to have been awarded $11,825 from the National Science Foundation to support the work of one of my graduate students Brittany Fiore-Silfvast. The award is “Doctoral Dissertation Research: The Informationalization of Healthcare: Shifting Subjectivities, Organizational Forms and Ways of Knowing in the U.S. and India” and while procedurally I’m named as PI the funds will support her excellent work.
NSF Support for My Doctoral Student
- @katypearce I use mine every day. 04:11:59 PM June 27, 2022 from Twitter for Android in reply to katypearce ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AbortionFunds: 1/ The Supreme Court has overturned Roe, and decimated the right to abortion in the United States. With this ruling, SCO… 12:52:06 AM June 27, 2022 from Twitter Web App ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @anneohirsch I am so sorry. May you find some peace in these moments 03:47:19 PM June 26, 2022 from Twitter for Android in reply to anneohirsch ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @LSawyerED L https://t.co/OpSBdXdYad 10:59:41 AM June 26, 2022 from Twitter for Android in reply to LSawyerED ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @nwin @trishgreenhalgh There's no right to data deletion in US law. 09:00:12 AM June 26, 2022 from Twitter Web App in reply to ginasue ReplyRetweetFavorite